Work At Nestle, India as Nutrition Officer | Life Science Graduates can Apply Online
Nestlé India is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. of Switzerland. With seven factories and a large number of co-packers, Nestlé India is a vibrant Company that provides consumers in India with products of global standards and is committed to long-term sustainable growth and shareholder satisfaction.
The Company insists on honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of its business and expects the same in its relationships. This has earned it the trust and respect of every strata of society that it comes in contact with and is acknowledged amongst India's 'Most Respected Companies' and amongst the 'Top Wealth Creators of India'.
Position: In Nutrition officer
Qualification: B.Sc(Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Nursing)
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Flexible and resourceful
1. Ensure recommendation of Nutrition Range by Health Care Professionals through Ethical Detailing, Scientific meetings and conferences in accordance with Head Office guidelines.
2. To monitor and track the recent developments in the field of Nutrition and serve as a reliable source of information w.r.t the Nutrition knowledge for the Health Care Professionals. which will help them when dealing with their patients
3. To build and enhance the relationship with the existing HCPs and maintain an appropriate & effective call rate for contacts as per the Business requirement.
4. Ensuring improvisation and quality execution of the Medical Detailing calls through effective use of the Medical Detailing Management System and application of Professional Detailing skills.
5. To be a reliable source of market intelligence in his territory and alongside be aware of stock levels., stock freshness,prices of own and competitor products which would help him in understand better the 'market dynamics' of his territory.
In Search Of More Such Jobs...? Click Here