One Research Associate Post opening at NRCM, Solan | M.Sc/PhD's can apply
Walk-in-interview will be held at DMR, Solan on 04.01.2010 for the post of Research Associate under time bound project based at this Directorate and as details given below:
Name of the Project : Intellectual property management and transfer/commercialization of Agricultural Technology Scheme (Duration of the Project: upto March, 2012)
Position : Research Associate (1)
Emoluments p.m. : Rs.17,000.00 p.m. fixed + HRA for M.Sc. candidate or Rs.18,000.00 p.m. fixed +HRA for Ph.D. candidate
Qualification : M.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture/Plant Breeding & Genetics/Plant Biotechnology/Mycology & Plant Pathology with Ist Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average. Or Ph.D.degree in the relevant subject.
- Two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/Associateship/Training/other engagement.
- Experience in Horticultural crops research.
- Published research papers.
- A basic understanding of role of intellectual property rights in agriculture.
- Good knowledge in computer operation/application.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The age limit is up to 40 years for man and 45 years for women. Relaxation in age is allowed for SC/ST/OBC as per Government of India norms. Candidates claiming relaxation in age should produce the Community Certificate from the Competent Authority.
2. No Objection Certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment elsewhere and experience certificate in original, if any.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption either in DMR or ICAR at the end of the project.
5. Research Associate who have earlier worked in the ICAR Projects will be given preference for appointment over fresh candidates while engaging Research Associate in the said project subject to their availability and good conduct.
6. The decision of the Director, DMR, Solan would be final and binding in all aspects.Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for the Walk-In-Interview on the above mentioned date along with their application giving all Bio-data with attested copies of testimonials and one passport size photograph.
Original certificates/Degrees should be produced at the time of Interview.