Post doctoral fellowships at IARI | Ph.D Life Sciences can apply
- Dept : Plant Pathology ;
- Qualifications: PhD in Plant Physiology,Molecular Biology,Biotechnology,Biochemistry.
- Dept : Genetics ;
- Dept: Biochemistry ;
- Qualification:PhD in Plant Biochemistry.
- Dept: Plant Physiology ;
- Qualification: PhD in Plant Physiology,Biochemistry.
- Dept: Fruits&Horticulture Technology ;
- Qualification: PhD in Plant Physiology,Biochemistry,Molecular Biology.
- Dept: Microbiology&Blue Green Algae;
- Qualification: PhD in Microbiology.
- .Dept: Seed Science&Tech;
- Dept: Agri Engg;
Fellowship: Rs.18000/- + HRA
The eligible candidates may send their application on plain paper to Senior Admn. Officer (P-V), Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012, latest by 3.08.2009 along with complete bio-data giving lull particulars i.e. qualification, Examination passed, marks obtained in each examination, experience. paper published, NOC from present employer, etc. along with attested copies of certificates clearly Indicating on the envelope 'Application for the engagement of Post Doctoral Fellow'.
Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time and before the last date lo avoid possible delay in postal transit. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications received after expiry of the last date will not be considered and entertained and no correspondence in this regard will be made.
No TA/DA will be paid tor attending the interview.