Invitrogen Corporation has vacancy for Sales Representative post at Mumbai unit
Invitrogen Corporation provides products and services that support academic and government research institutions, and pharmaceutical and biotech companies worldwide in their efforts to improve the human condition. The company provides essential life science technologies for disease research, drug discovery, and commercial bio-production. Invitrogen's own research and development efforts are focused on breakthrough innovation in all major areas of biological discovery including functional genomics, proteomics, bio-informatics and cell biology -- placing Invitrogen's products in nearly every major laboratory in the world. Invitrogen® today has about 15000 products that are exclusive to them.
Designation : Life Tech Sales Representative
No of opening : Two
Experience : 2 to 6 years
Job Description :
1. Responsible to achieve or exceed the sales plan by maintaining existing business and develop new accounts.
2. Responsible to drive sales activities to close opportunities identified by account managers, or other members of the sales and marketing organization to meet or exceed revenue goals.
3. Responsible for Participating and leading sales training programs as presented by the company to develop appropriate selling skills consistent with the company philosophy, policies and procedures.
4. Responsible to develop, write, and execute a business plan for managing assigned territory and product workflow annually.
5. Responsible to develop presentations and customer proposals including structuring appropriatepayments and contract milestones.
Educational Qualification : M.Sc Biotechnology, Life Science
Desired Experience :
1. Current experience in Indian /MNC in Life Science Segment and Bio Pharma.
2. Experience could range from 2+ yrs exp from mid management
3. Should have strong understanding of Indian Research Institutes /Biotech Markets
Location : Mumbai
Contact Details :
Executive Name:Puja Kashyap
Contact Company : Invitrogen Bioservices India Pvt Ltd
Email Address : email@example.com
Deadline : 18.05.12