Multiple vacancy for B.Sc. @ Madras Medical Mission
The Madras Medical Mission through its two state-of-the-art cineless catheterisation laboratories has performed approximately 35,000 procedures till date. In keeping with the cutting edge technology, the placement of drug eluting stents are routine procedures as is the latest in atherectomy. The Cardiac Electro Physiology Laboratory is one of the few in India, with expertise to manage end-stage heart failure by means of the latest electrophysiological techniques and is the busiest cardiac electro-physiology centre in the region dealing with a wide range of diagnostic studies and radiofrequency ablative procedures in adult and paediatric patients.
For Data Entry Operator
To work as Secretary in one of the Lab departments and Wards to type Lab reports for OP and IP patients besides Discharge summaries. Be efficient in System typing with a high speed and accuracy. Shud have atleast 40 wpm.
Salary: INR 80,000 - 1,25,000 P.A. PF, Medicilaim, Gratuity, Superannuation, Group Insurance ON Confirmation
- B.Sc Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany (Post Graduation Not Required)
- Minimum Graduates with good typing and communication skills required.
- Shud be familiar with Life sciences as continuous Pathological /Microbiology reports need to be churned out. High attention to detail and accuracy is a must for any candidate.
For Laboratory Technician
To work in Biochemistry automated labs for a reputed Hospital in a 24 x 7 environment, abie to work independently and analyse results and reports.
Salary: INR 80,000 - 1,00,000 P.A. PF, Medicilaim, Gratuity, Superannuation, Group Insurance ON Confirmation.
- B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry (Post Graduation Not Required)
- BSc Life Sciences graduates with diploma in Medical Laboratory technolgy with atleast 2 years experienced in repupted Hospitals and Labs with proven record. Should work in shifts by rotation
How to Apply: To Apply for these posts send E.mail to email@example.com