Apply for the post of Project Assistant @ INCOIS, Hyderabad
The Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) is an autonomous organization under Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India with a unique mandate to reach benefits of oceanographic research to the common man.
- Post : Project Assistant (01)
- Qualification : A first class Bachelor’s degree in Biology with at least 60% marks or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Desirable :Basic Knowledge of computer including Windows, Ms Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook etc).
- Emoluments: Consolidated monthly emoluments of Rs.21,100/-.
- Age : 28 yrs
Responsibilities : The selected candidates will be required to prepare files for processing the proposals to seek the approvals, collate information received from various centers / program officers,
input the information in the prescribed format, sending routine reply letters/emails acknowledging the correspondence, interact and visit frequently other ministries in Delhi, like MHA, MEA for obtaining necessary clearances. Preparation of standard reports in prescribed format, computerize the information on expenditure etc. assist in organizing the meetings.
How to Apply:
- To apply, the applicant must fill the Online Application Form. Applications received electronically must be followed by a duly signed hard copy attached with all relevant documents (certificates of educational and professional qualifications, marks memos, reservation certificate, if applicable, etc.) thereof, else the application will be rejected.
- Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular. The advertisement and the online application form are available at our website www.incois.gov.in under ‘Vacancies’.
- Print out of the online application duly signed and affixed with latest passport size photograph, supported by attested copies of certificates as proof of educational qualifications, date of birth, category of reservation (if applicable) and experience etc. along with the write up should be sent in a sealed envelop superscribed with “Application for the Post of ………………..” to: The Director, Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS), “Ocean Valley”, Pragathi Nagar BO, Nizampet SO, Hyderabad- 500090, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA, so as to reach on or before January 07, 2013.
- In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email us at email@example.com.
Last date : 07-01-2013