Advertisement for position of JRF in Cancer Cell Biology at IIAR
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Department of Biotechnology (DBT) sponsored project “Targeting the mitochondria dependent and independent apoptotic signaling by Nanoparticulate drug conjugate to induce apoptosis in cancer cells”.
- Position : One JRF in Life Science
- Fellowship : RS. 12000 + 10% HRA per month (I & II Year) & RS. 14000 + 10% HRA per month (III Year) as per rule.
- Essential qualification : Master’s degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life Science with
- minimum 55% marks. Age limit should be not more than 28 years
- Desirable : Candidates should have good knowledge of biochemistry, molecular & cell biology. NET/GATE /one year research experience. Experience in animal Cell Culture, Nanoparticle based drug delivery, animal handing, techniques of molecular cell biology & biochemistry will be preferred.
- Duration of Project : 3 Years (Purely Temporary)
How to apply : Interested candidate can send of application
1.One page write-up in relevant interest and long term goal.
2.Application on plain paper along with bio-data, recent passport size photograph, letter of reference and attested photocopies of all certificates.
3.Application can be sent as a hard copy of application or email to email@example.com
Complete application should be reach to Dr. Chandramani Pathak, Principal Investigator, DBT-NNT Project, Cell Biology Laboratory, School of Biological Sciences & Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Advanced Research, Koba Institutional Area, Koba, Gandhinagar-382 007 last by 31st Jan 2012.
Date of Interview : 3rd February 2012 at 11.00 Am