Synergia Bio-Sciences Private Limited is hiring Freshers - "Research Assistant"
Synergia Bio-Sciences is a unique, global biopharmaceutical services and manufacturing company which partners with biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical technology companies in the design and implementation of innovative global strategies to expedite product development. Products include drugs, biologics, medical devices, combination products and advanced therapy products.
- Diligent approach towards scientific consistency.
- Ability to follow SOPs consistently and diligently.
- Ability to succinctly communicate clear scientific abstract of principle.
- Ability to identify problems and suggest possible alternatives towards scientifically obtaining a solution.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results of required standard within required time.
- Good understanding of the human anatomy, physiology and metabolism.
- Good understanding and appreciation of pharmaceutical and pharmacological sciences.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- The Research Assistant reports to the Chief Scientific Officer and the General Manager.
- He/she will provide research assistance to collect, verify, input, and analyze data, report on results, and work both independently and with senior staff on projects as assigned.
- The projects are scientifically challenging yet focused on solving practical issues relevant to modern drug development.
- Successful applicants will join an internationally recognized, small multidisciplinary team in which they will have the opportunity to further develop their knowledge and skills.
- Main tasks and duties
- Systematically review, compile, extract and aggregate scientific, medical and market data to assist top-management in making decisions.
- Identify problems and propose of various approaches towards scientifically obtaining solution to the problem.
- Interact with researchers and experts, both internal and external, to obtain required inputs.
- Assist in the identification, assessment and selection of counterparts.
- Assist in the identification and preparation of study design, protocol, tools for assessment of study and interpretation of study results.
- Assist in productively engaging the Scientific Advisory Board in order to deliver best outcome for the company and its scientific projects.
- Systematically follow procedures and methodology of record-keeping and report-writing with main elements of consistency, precision and accuracy, as outlined by the Chief Scientific Officer and General Manager.
- Maintain highly accurate documentation of all project activities, studies and study results on various computer programs, logs, tracking reports and other data sheets.
- Preparing and communicating research outcomes and other project related information internally and externally in the form of presentations and reports.
- Maintain working knowledge in scientific, legal, and economic aspects of drug development, by reading industry trade sheets and other publications.
Qualifications: PhD. (on going / recently completed) OR M.Sc. (Biochemistry) OR M. Pharm
How to Apply: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk in Interview for JRF position in BRNS project at Dr. B.S. Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli | Freshers eligible
- DST funded project on "Health Science" at CMFRI requires a JRF | M.Sc freshers can apply
- CSIR-CFTRI invites eligible candidates to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for JRF post
- University of Madras invites application for a Project Fellow post | M.Sc freshers can apply