JRF vacancy at BHU, Varanasi | M.Sc with NET/GATE eligible for post
Applications are invited for the post of JRF at Department of Botany, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Post : Junior Research Fellow
- Monthly stipend : Rs. 16,000+ 20 % HRA
- Project sponsor : CSIR sponsored project
- Project title : “MAPPING OF ARSENIC INDUCED PROTEOME OF ARTEMISIA ANNUA USING 2D ELECTROPHORESIS AND MALDI-TOF –MS”
- Duration : Three years
- Educational Qualification : The candidate should be M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Botany/ Life Science with NET/GATE
- Age : Age not exceeding 28 years. A relaxation of 5 years upper age limit will be given to SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Female candidate.
Candidate with experience of research in the area of the project or related field will be preferred. Application on the plain paper giving Bio-data along with qualification, research experience etc. supported by attested documents should reach, within 21 days of this advertisement to ‘Dr. (Mrs.) Shashi Pandey, Assistant Professor, Department of Botany, CAS, Faculty of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005’. No TA/DA will be paid, if called for the interview.
Deadline : 21.03.12