Nestlé India Ltd. is Recruiting for "Nutrition Officer"
Nestlé is the world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
- Responsible for Ethical promotion of Nestls nutrition products in the territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals(HCPs)
- Responsible for Ensuring recommendation for the Nestle Nutrition product range within the scope of the Indian Code
- Responsible for Ensuring quality execution in terms of detailing/ conducting symposiums etc as per the company guidelines.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Biochemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharm / M.Pharm
- The candidate to be open to relocate anywhere in Northern Region
- The candidate should be comfortable riding a two wheeler
How to Apply: Interested Candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Research Scientist- Pharmaceutical Analysis Post @ Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Brilliant Opportunity to work as "Research Lead" @ Advanta India Limited