Senior Team Member - Quality Control post vacant in Mylan Laboratories | B.Sc can apply
Mylan ranks among the leading generic and specialty pharmaceutical companies in the world and provides products to customers in more than 150 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry’s broadest and highest quality product portfolios supported by a robust product pipeline; operates one of the world’s largest active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturers; and runs a specialty business focused on respiratory, allergy and psychiatric therapies. For more information, please visit www.mylanlabs.in
Job Number: Senior Team Member - Quality Control
Areas of Responsibility
The Senior Team Member - Quality Control will have the following key responsibilities:
- Analyse day to day samples of raw materials/ packaging material/ in process/ finished products/ stability/ validation samples as per specifications; Execute analytical method transfers
- Conduct laboratory instruments calibrations; Conduct Preventive maintenance program for laboratory instruments
- Handle inventory management in the laboratory; Execute assigned work activities as per samples plan; Record and review analytical data; Carry out investigation of laboratory incidents, OOS, OOTs etc..; Involve in resolution of laboratory issues / concerns with respect to methods, inter-departmental issues, regulatory, market complaints
- Review and follow on-line documentation practices; Participate in internal audits
- Education: Bsc
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of Analytical Techniques.
- Knowledge of Calibration and qualification requirements for Lab instruments.
- Knowledge of GLP Practices
Interested Candidates can apply online below: