2 Positions vacant for Studentship @ Anna University
The Centre for Biotechnology was established in 1987 in Anna University with a financial support from Department of Biotechnology, Delhi, University Grants Commission, Delhi and Anna University with an objective to provide educational and training facilities in different areas of Biotechnology. The R&D (SPIC Bioprocess) laboratory at Taramani Campus caters to high technology areas of Biotechnology. It houses state-of the-art facilities to carryout research and development. The Government of India, recognized Biotechnology as an important thrust area in Science and Technology in this fast developing global scenario.
Applications are invited on plain paper for studentship - 2 Nos. (Temporarily for six months) in the Centre for Biotechnology, Anna university, Chennai-25, under the project entitled “Biotechnology Information System –BTIS-Studentship” sponsored by Department of Biotechnology.
No of positions: 2 (Position I -1 and Position II – 1)
- Position I: M.E./M.Tech/M.S. by research/M.Sc in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Bio- Pharmaceutical Technology/Biochemistry.
- Position II: B.E/B.Tech in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology
- Position I: Rs. 12,000/p.m. - consolidated and
- Position II: Rs. 8,000/p.m. - consolidated
How to Apply:
- Application stating the name, date of birth, qualifications, experience, postal address and e-mail address (mandatory) with respective certificates should reach to undersigned on or before 25/10/2012.
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview (interview date will be intimated via Email) at the Centre for Biotechnology, Anna university, Chennai-25.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring all originals (including statement of marks) in support of his/her qualifications.
- Candidate will have to appear for the interview at their own cost.
- TA/DA will not be paid.