Apply for the post of Group Head, Oncology Scientific Writing in India Novartis Healthcare Private Limited
Novartis is a world leader in the research and development of products to protect and improve health and well-being. The company has core businesses in pharmaceuticals, vaccines, consumer health, generics, eye care and animal health.
Apply for the following post:
- Post: Group Head, Oncology Scientific Writing
- Mater's Degree in biotechnology/Immunology or related fields of Life Science.
- Scientific/ Clinical Knowledge of Safety aspects, TA, Disease, Brand.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Oncology preferred.
- Knowledge/ experience of writing publications, abstracts, slidesets, posters, manuscripts and/or other educational re-sources.
- Good understanding clinical research and drug development process.
- Ability to coach/mentor scientific writers.
- Global, cross-cultural perspective and customer orientation.
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams in the drug development industry
- Manage quality, timeliness, and efficiency of scientific documents produced by the assigned teams.
- People Management - Recruit talent, manage performance (set objectives, review performance and plan compensation) and develop associates (development/training plans, Organizational Talent Review, coaching or mentoring, as appropriate) in consultation with Head. Set direction, align and motivate team members to achieve set goals and objectives.
- Project Management – Lead priority setting, workload distribution and resource planning to ensure adequate assignment of resource to projects. Develop and implement appropriate management control systems to ensure quality deliverables and adherence to process compliance.
- Customer Management – Contribute to customer management system to identify needs and manage customer expectations.
- Process Excellence – Implement processes and metrics to meet global standards in collaboration with functional. Ensure adherence to OSW reporting requirements.
- Support the development of functional and scientific excellence for identified brands by collaborating with Scientific Communication Leaders and the Global Medical Affairs Team by developing standards and benchmarks.
- Own and ensure deployment and completion of initiatives and programs developed towards creating scientific and functional excellence.
- Support Oncology Global & US Medical Affairs in developing and maintaining of new business development strategies and implement aligned strategy
- Budget - Support management of allocated budgets.
- Ensure compliance and inspection /audit readiness.
- Act as consultant on scientific communications to other line functions/global teams.
- Drive communication and collaboration with in and outside of OSW for achievement of strategic imperatives.
- Foster, support, and collaborate with Site Management on OSW initiatives.
Apply for the Job Below: