Advertisement for full time regular PhD programme at CET, Bhubaneswar
The College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar was established by the Government of Orissa in 1981 to meet the growing technical man power need in the State. It was a constituent college of the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology,Bhubaneswar. It has become a constituent college of Biju Pattnaik University of Technology, Rourkela with effect from 09.07.2002 as per section-37(1) of BPUT Act, 2002.
Advertisement for full time regular PhD programme at
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for full-time regular Ph.D. programmes at CET, Bhubaneswar under TEQIP-II Scheme in the following disciplines
- Department : Biotechnology
- Area of Specialization : Microbial Technology / Fermentation Technology
- The selection criteria will be based on written test consisting of multiple choice type questions followed by Viva-Voce test, career marking and research publications in Journals having impact factors.
- The written test in this regard will be conducted on 18/11/2013 at 11:00 A.M. and the Viva-Voce Test will be held on 19/11/2013 at 11:00 AM at CET, Bhubaneswar.
- The selected candidates will be registered as full-time regular Ph.D. scholars under BPUT, Odisha, Rourkela.
- The details of eligibility criteria, academic qualifications, fees to be paid towards Ph.D. programme. etc. will be as per BPUT norms available at BPUT website. www.bput.ac.in.
- The selected candidates will be awarded with monthly financial assistance from the available TEQIP fund as per TEQIP norms till the end of TEQIP Project.
- The eligible candidates may send their complete Biodata showing academic qualification, experience, publications, etc. to the TEQIP Coordinator, CET, Bhubaneswar or they may send the same through e-mail to email@example.com on or before 09/11/2013.
- The applications will be scrutinized and he list of the eligible candidates to appear the test will be available in College website, www.cet.edu.in on 13/11/2013.
Deadline : 09.11.13