B.Tech Biotech..!! Apply for Project Assistant Grade II at NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram
The National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram, is a constituent Laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR).Initially established in 1975 as a CSIR Complex.Currently NIIST is engaged in R & D programmes in areas related to Agroprocessing, Chemical Sciences ,Materials Science and Technology, Biotechnology, Process Engineering and Environmental Technology. The institute has established state-of-the- art facilities for conducting advanced research in the areas of interest
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the following purely temporary positions of Project Assistants at various levels in externally funded projects of the Institute .
- Category : 005
- Post : Project Assistant Grade II
- Qualification : B.Tech Biotechnology with55% marks
- Stipend : Rs 12000/- + HRA
- Age as on 11.10.13 : 28 years
Mode of Selection :
- The application should contain the following information on plain paper :
- Name of the post applied along with category no.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Postal Address
- (a) Educational Qualification,(b) experience (c)Publications if any(9) Relatives working in CSIR or any of its Labs/Instts and its details.
- Details of engagement in CSIR or any of its Labs/Instts. (11) Signature of the candidate.
Attested copies of final year mark sheet of required qualification, age proof, qualifications, caste certificate etc. should be produced in the CV and should be sent to Administrative Officer, NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram-695019 on or before 11th October, 2013.
Deadline : 11.10.13