Post of JRF @ NII, New Delhi. M Sc. in Biochemistry / Biophysics / Biotechnology can apply
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
- Name of the project: Understanding the role of interferon regulatory factors in dendritic cell development and functions
- Post details: JRF (on project); Two post only
- Job description: The work involves handling of small lab animals, cell biology, protein biochemistry and molecular biology. Applicants should have experience in animal handling and molecular biology.
- Project Investigator: Dr. P. Tailor
- e-mail id: email@example.com
- QUALIFICATIONS - M Sc. in Biochemistry / Biophysics / Biotechnology (Please note that the candidates who have appeared for Final year M Sc and are awaiting their results are not eligible. Only those candidates whose results have been declared at the time of submission of application may apply).
- EMOLUMENTS: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules -Rs 12000 consolidated p.m. plus 30% HRA
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The posts exist in sponsored projects and are purely temporary. There shall be no claim for regularisation against any core posts of the Institute.
2. For Project Associate, Ph.D and who have qualified National qualifying examination NET/GATE/CSIR/ICMR will be given preference.
3. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time. The contract wherever applicable can be renewed on year to year basis within the project duration, subject to a maximum period of 7 years accumulation in one/several project.
4. The Project Associate will be paid consolidated emoluments in any of the three slabs indicated above depending on the qualifications, experience, and suitability subject to the recommendations of the Selection Committee. Project Assistant will be paid emoluments indicated above. No allowances, perks are payable over and above the consolidated emoluments. Rules and regulations governing the terms of appointment will be as applicable to the project staff.
5. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided. However allotment of shared dormitory accommodation can be considered depending on availability. No HRA will be payable if such accommodation is availed of.
6. Number of posts may vary and shall be need based. Advertisement is no commitment.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
8. The Institute reserves the right to alter the designation of the posts any time at its discretion. These posts can also be filled in a lower grade at the discretion of the Institute, in case suitable candidates with requisite qualification and experience are not forthcoming.
9. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e SC/ST/OBC /PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
11. Name of three references.
12. Candidates will be informed about interview by e-mail.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, strictly in the prescribed format given below, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Short listed candidates will be required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi / New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS 06-09-2010
NB: Please mention "Referred By Biotecnika.org" in your Forwarding Letter for Faster Application Processing.