Product Specialist post vacant @ Roche Diagnostics India, Mumbai/ Chennai. M.Sc Life Sciences can apply
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
Roche Diagnostics India, with a sales turnover of INR 150 crores, nurtures an open, flexible and challenging work environment, which allows for rapid career progression.
- Post: Product Specialist - Blood Screening
- Job ID: 00022870
- Qualification: M.Sc Life Science
- Location: Chennai, Mumbai
1. Responsible for meeting and analysing customer requirements and promoting the product.
2. Explore and analyse the current business by incorporating the inputs from account managers and analyse the customer
requirement and suggest improvements.
3. Conduct surveys, gather referrals, gather prospects from existing customers and undertake various initiatives
to identify new customers.
4. Responsible of Identifying the potential customers and initiating measures(Sampling) for prospect conversion.
5. Responsible for reviewing Business regionwise and strategizing to generate business.
1. Responsible for generation of schemes, product campaigns and campaign management.
2. Responsible for communicating the schemes and benefits to the target customers and internal employees
and sharing of literature, product information.(Bridge between APAC and team, customers)
1. Strategise and communicate and link campaigns through Telemarketing to the potential customers.
2. Co-ordinate with the frontline employees to communicate campaigns into channels other than telemarketing.
1. Responsible for handling customer queries and lodging complaint in clarify account. Handle accounts for replacement.
2. Analysis on customer feedback received by account managers and suggest measures for improvization.
Who you are?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
MSc in Life Sciences and having at least 2- 3 years of post qualification expereince of working in similar industry handling similar kind of products. The next step is yours. To apply today, click here
NB: Please mention "Referred By Biotecnika.org" in your Forwarding Letter for Faster Application Processing