Research Associate opening at Piramal Life Sciences Ltd, Mumbai
Piramal Life Sciences Limited (PLSL) is an independent research-driven drug company that was recently demerged from Piramal Healthcare Limited (Formerly known as Nicholas Piramal India Limited). PLSL was formerly the NCE R&D division of NPIL. PLSL has state-of-the-art R&D laboratories built over 200,000 square-feet of space in Mumbai, India and over 300 scientists engaged in drug discovery and development.
Desired Candidate Profile : Hand on experinces in PCR, RTQPCR, Southern Blotting, Western Blotting, Cloning and Expression, Assay development
Job Description :
- Responsible for performing research and development experiments for projects and products, in collaboration with others.
- Regularly exercises technical discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments for the project goals.
- Prepares technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses.
- Has full understanding of and the ability to apply established theories and concepts in area of responsibility.
- Projects may require familiarity with current scientific literature together with the capability to select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Location : Mumbai
Compensation : Rupees 2,00,000 - 2,25,000
Education : B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry,B.Tech/B.E. - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology | M.Sc - Bio-Chemistry,M.Tech - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Contact Details :
Piramal Life Sciences Ltd
Website : http://www.piramallifesciences.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Piramal Healthcare Limited
1, Nirlon Complex, Off W. E Highway,
Deadline : 08.09.2011