NIV Kerala Unit has openings for SRF, Research Assistant | Walk in Interview - 3rd -4th August
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY, PUNE
(INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH)
20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Post Box No.11,
Pune 411 001
Telephone: 020-26127301/26006290 Fax No.: 26126643
Applications are invited for Walk-in-Interview on 3rd and 4th August, 2010 between 09.00hrs and 12.00hrs at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY KERALA UNIT E-Block, 2nd Floor, Medical College Hospital Complex,
Vandanam, Alappuzha-688005, KERALA, for the following vacancies under Non-Institutional ad-hoc projects.
I “Multisite Epidemiological and virological monitoring of human Influenza virus surveillance network in India: Phase-II
|Post||No of vacancy||Salary||Essential||Desirable||Age Limit||Date of Interview|
Biochemistry, Zoology, with
two years research experience
or M.V.Sc/MBBS / M Tech
(ii) Knowledge of
Three years Graduates Degree
in relevant subject with 2 years
experience or Three years
Graduates Degree in relevant
subject with two years diploma
in relevant discipline from a
(i) M.Sc in life Science
experience in virology,
cell culture/ Molecular
biology will be
(ii) Knowledge of
1) Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms.
2) Qualification & experience should be from a Institution of repute.
3) Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
4) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5) Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.