Vacancy of SRF @ AU-KBC RESEARCH CENTRE. M.Sc. in Life Sciences can Apply
AU-KBC RESEARCH CENTRE,
ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI
The AU-KBC ( Anna University – K B Chandrasekhar ) Research Centre in the MIT (Madras Institute of Technology) Campus of Anna University, Chennai, has its core vision of becoming a multidisciplinary research institution of global standing pursuing the twin goals of
- Extending the frontiers of Scientific Knowledge through high quality research
- Generating Technologies and Products of economic and social value
The Research Centre was set up in 1999 as a collaborative effort between Anna University and one of its alumni Mr. K. B. Chandrasekhar, a global entrepreneur and investor based in the USA. Done as a part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations of the M I T Campus, the Centre was borne through a Memorandum Of Understanding between the Anna University Chennai and the K B C Research Foundation Pvt. Ltd., Chennai.
- Post: SRF
- No of Post: 1
- Tenure: 2 Years
- Funded by: CSIR
- Project tiltle:“Study of microgravity induced signaling mechanisms of angiogenesis”
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Physiology/Biochemistry or any branch of Biology with 2 years of relevant experience in endothelial cell biology.
- Job Description: The research fellow is expected to perform cell biology and proteomics experiments during his/her tenure.
How To Apply?
Candidates should send their applications on plain paper furnishing the bio-data , copies of certificates in supports of age, qualification, experience etc., to
Vascular Biology Laboratory,
AU-KBC Research Centre,
MIT Campus, Chromepet,
- Emoluments will be as per CSIR norm.
- Engagement is for the project and on behalf of the funding agency and the tenure shall be co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Contract may be terminated any time by giving one-month notice by either side.
- The applicants will have no claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any CSIR or Anna University post.
- Eligible applicants will be invited for an interview at AU-KBC Research Centre.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the interview.
Last Date to Apply: 31st July, 2010
NB: Please mention "Referred By Biotecnika.org" in your Forwarding Letter for Faster Application Processing