CSIR-UGC NET June 2009 Final Paper 2 Results out!
Finally after a long wait the results of the Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) held on 21-06-2009. Biotecnika wishes heartiest congratulations to all the qualified candidates!! and The Slogan of " Never Say Die" for those candidates who unfortunately could not qualify.
- No separate intimation letter shall be issued by CSIR.
- Successful candidates are requested to send an attested copy of M.Sc. final year mark sheet along with date of birth proof and caste certificate if applicable.
- Result Awaited candidates are eligible only if they have already qualified M.Sc. previous and are in the final year/final semester of M.Sc at the time of applying for June, 2009 NET Exam. Such candidates are also requested to submit their M.Sc first year/ penultimate semester marks sheet.
- As already notified, all Result Awaited candidates are eligible only if they are in the final year of M.Sc at the time of applying for June, 2009 NET Exam.
- The Fellowship will be effective from 1.01.2010.
- Candidates should super scribe the following on the envelope containing documents:
Send your documents latest by 31.12.2009 to Deputy Secretary (Exam), Examination Unit, HRD Group (CSIR), CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road,
Pusa, New Delhi – 110 012
”NET JUNE 2009 VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS’
Roll No./ (CSIR/UGC/LS). Tick the appropriate category.